Who would we choose to hire, if we were an Employer?


1.  A person who is good, honest, hardworking, dedicated and loyal or

2.  A person who is full of hate, lazy, a liar, a thief and a murderer.

If you answered (1) then there should be no doubt who human beings must choose to SERVE AND FOLLOW in this lifetime:

1. JESUS, the only begotten Son of God, heir to all things created by God or

2. Lucifer, the fallen prince, the devil, aka Satan who tried to steal the things created by God.

JESUS, JESUS, JESUS.

“[GOD], who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by [HIS SON], whom he hath [APPOINTED HEIR OF ALL THINGS], by whom also he [MADE THE WORLDS]” (Hebrews 1:1–2).

JESUS says: “All things that the Father hath are mine” (John 16:15). “All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth” (Matthew 28:18).

“The [THIEF COMETH NOT, BUT FOR TO STEAL, AND TO KILL, AND TO DESTROY]: [I AM COME THAT THEY MIGHT HAVE LIFE], and that they might have it more abundantly.  I am the [GOOD SHEPHERD]: the [GOOD SHEPHERD GIVETH HIS LIFE FOR THE SHEEP]” (John 10:10-11).

“[MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, AND I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME: AND I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE]; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“If any man [SERVE ME, LET HIM FOLLOW ME]; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: [IF ANY MAN SERVE ME, HIM WILL MY FATHER HONOUR]” (John 12:26).

“He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal” (Matthew 12:25).

“I am the way, the truth, and the life: [NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]” (John 14:6).

“I am with you alway, even unto the [END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).