Kingdom of GOD or Secret Society?


We cannot have one foot in the world and another in the Kingdom of God; we cannot be half righteous and half wicked; we cannot be half good and half evil; we cannot be half for Jesus and a half for the devil or we cannot be half hot and half cold when we follow Jesus.

We cannot be in the Kingdom of God and in a secret society!

We cannot serve God and Satan!

We cannot be lukewarm for Jesus (Revelation 3:13-16)!

We must be zealous as a follower of Jesus Christ with both feet in the Kingdom of God!

Our Lord Jesus says: “No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon” (Luke 16:13).

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ also reminds us of this in one of the letters to the seven churches in the Book of Revelation as  written by John, saying:

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth” (Revelation 3:13-16).

“As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. [TO HIM THAT OVERCOMETH WILL I GRANT TO SIT WITH ME IN MY THRONE, EVEN AS I ALSO OVERCAME, AND AM SET DOWN WITH MY FATHER IN HIS THRONE]. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches” (Revelation 3:19-22).

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God” (Revelation 2:7).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).