JESUS is from HEAVEN and his KINGDOM is in HEAVEN.


The Kingdom of God is not coming down to be established on this earth: DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

JESUS is COMING on the LAST DAY for the DAY OF JUDGMENT and to REDEEM the KINGDOM OF GOD to his FATHER in HEAVEN (Matthew 24:36, 25:31-34) (Revelation 11:18).

“[THEN COMETH THE END], when he shall have [DELIVERED UP] the [KINGDOM TO GOD], even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power” (1 Corinthians 15:24).

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8), the only begotten Son of God says: “The time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel” (Mark 1:15).

“Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish” (Luke 13:3).

“For I [CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN], not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me” (John 6:38).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).

“[LAY NOT UP FOR YOURSELVES TREASURES UPON EARTH], where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal. But [LAY UP FOR YOURSELVES TREASURES IN HEAVEN], where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal. [FOR WHERE YOUR TREASURE IS, THERE WILL YOUR HEART BE ALSO]” (Matthew 6:19-21).

“No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will [RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“I [AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE]: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the [END], the first and the [LAST]” (Revelation 22:13).
“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. He which testifieth these things saith, [SURELY I COME QUICKLY]. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:16-21).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).