NEW HEAVENS and A NEW EARTH: A WORLD WITHOUT END!


There is another world in the heavens! To get this world without end only those who BELIEVE IN and FOLLOW the only begptten Son of God will inherit ETERNAL LIFE.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever [BELIEVETH IN HIM] should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved” (John 3:16-17).

“God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets, hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he [MADE THE WORLDS]” (Hebrews 1:1–2).

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8) says: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they [FOLLOW ME]: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).
“I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).