OVERCOME and be not overwhelmed by the world.


We must not feel left out if we have not achieved riches and wealth in this world.

“Hath not God chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?” (James 2:5).

“Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God” (Philippians 4:6).

Jesus says: “And I say unto you, make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye [FAIL], they may receive you into everlasting habitations” (Luke 16:9).

“Who is he that [OVERCOMETH] the world, but he that [BELIEVETH THAT JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD]? This is he that came by water and blood, even Jesus Christ; not by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit that beareth witness, because the Spirit is truth” (1 John 5:5–6).

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that [OVERCOMETH] will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God” (Revelation 2:7).

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that [OVERCOMETH] shall not be hurt of the second death” (Revelation 2:11).

“He that [OVERCOMETH], the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels” (Revelation 3:5).

“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that [OVERCOMETH] will I grant to sit with me in my throne, [EVEN AS I ALSO OVERCAME], and am set down with my Father in his throne” (Revelation 3:20-21).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have [OVERCOME] the world” (John 16:33).
“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).