Word of G O D versus word of scientists?


“The moon will smash Earth and turn our planet’s surface into a sea of fire, scientists warn”  was a recent article in a mainstream newspaper. Furthermore, there have been other media documentaries with similar predictions over the years.

Is this Truth? Absolutely NOT!

The LORD God has established the moon forever (Psalm 89:37, 148:5-6)!

In the Book of Psalms this is clearly expressed when God was speaking of visions of the throne of his Son which will come out of the root of King David which will be established forever. As it is written:

“O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?” (Psalm 89:8). “I have made a covenant with my chosen, I have sworn unto David my servant, Thy seed will I establish for ever, and build up thy throne to all generations. Selah” (Psalm 89:3-4).

“Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst, I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people. I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:” (Psalm 89:19-20).

“Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven” (Psalm 89:27-29).

“It shall be [ESTABLISHED FOR EVER AS THE MOON], and as a faithful witness in heaven. Selah” (Psalm 89:37).

“He appointed the moon for seasons: the sun knoweth his going down” (Psalm 104:19).

“O GIVE thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. To him that made great lights: for his mercy endureth for ever: The sun to rule by day: for his mercy endureth for ever: The moon and stars to rule by night: for his mercy endureth for ever” (Psalm 136:1, 7-9).
“Praise ye him, sun and moon: praise him, all ye stars of light. Let them praise the name of the LORD: for he commanded, and they were created. [HE HATH ALSO STABLISHED THEM FOR EVER AND EVER]: he hath made a decree which shall not pass” (Psalm 148:3, 5-6).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).