Do you know who is I AM?


When God chose Moses to go to Egypt to rescue the people of Israel, Moses expressed much concern as to what he should say to his people. Specifically, he wondered what to say when they asked who sent him.

“And God said unto Moses, ‘I AM THAT I AM:’ and he said, ‘Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you’” (Exodus 3:13–14).

“Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?” (Jeremiah 23:23).

“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?” (Jeremiah 32:27).

“Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks.: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare” (Psalm 75:1,
“It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night” (Psalm 92:1-2).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).