J E S U S C H R I S T:


Do you know him?

Jesus, the only begotten Son of God is the only Savior of the human race: “the Christ of God” (Luke 9:20).

“The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, ‘[BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD], which taketh away the sin of the world:’” (John 1:29).

“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them. Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;

That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world: Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the [CHIEF CORNER STONE]: In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:” (Ephesians 2:10-12, 19-21).

“And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the [SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD].

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God” (1 John 4:14-15).

Jesus Christ says: “[I AM THE DOOR]: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture” (John 10:9).

“[I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD]: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life” (John 8:12).

“[I AM THE BREAD OF LIFE]: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst” (John 6:35).

“[I AM THE VINE, YE ARE THE BRANCHES]: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me” (John 15:5, 4).

“[I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD]: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep” (John 10:11).

“[I AM THE RESURRECTION, AND THE LIFE]: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live; and whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die” (John 11:25–26).

“[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE]: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).
“[I AM ALPHA AND OMEGA], the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty. Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen” (Revelation 1:8-9).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).