JESUS IS MY SAVIOR, and I will OVERCOME this world because God’s Elect are in the hands of God and the Only Begotten Son of God. ABSOLUTELY NO ONE AND NOTHING can remove the Children of God from the Father’s and His Son’s hands (John 10:27-30)!

JESUS, the Only Begotten Son of God says: “[MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, AND I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME]: And [I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE]; and [THEY SHALL NEVER PERISH], neither [SHALL ANY MAN PLUCK THEM OUT OF MY HAND]. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s [GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32).

“[I AM WITH YOU ALWAY, EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

“The Lord [IS MY HELPER], and I WILL NOT FEAR what man shall do unto me (Hebrews 13:6).

JESUS also says: “The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil” (John 7:7).

“Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and [YE SHALL BE HATED OF ALL NATIONS FOR MY NAME’S SAKE]” (Matthew 24:9).

“[ALL THESE ARE THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS]” (Matthew 24:8).

“[AND YE SHALL BE BETRAYED BOTH BY PARENTS, AND BRETHREN, AND KINSFOLKS, AND FRIENDS; AND SOME OF YOU SHALL THEY CAUSE TO BE PUT TO DEATH]. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake. “But there shall not a hair of your head perish. [IN YOUR PATIENCE POSSESS YE YOUR SOULS]” (Luke 21:16–19).

“[BUT HE THAT ENDURETH TO THE END SHALL BE SAVED]” (Matthew 10:22).

“When ye therefore shall [SEE THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION], spoken of by Daniel the prophet, [STAND IN THE HOLY PLACE], standing where it ought not (whoso readeth, let him understand)” (Matthew 24:15).

“And when ye shall [SEE JERUSALEM COMPASSED WITH ARMIES], then know that the desolation thereof is nigh” (Luke 21:20).

“[FOR THEN SHALL BE GREAT TRIBULATION, SUCH AS WAS NOT SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE WORLD TO THIS TIME, NO, NOR EVER SHALL BE]” (Matthew 24:21).

“[AND FEAR NOT THEM WHICH KILL THE BODY, BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL]: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matthew 10:28).

“[FEAR NONE OF THOSE THINGS WHICH THOU SHALT SUFFER]: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into [PRISON, THAT YE MAY BE TRIED; AND YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION TEN DAYS]: [BE THOU FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH], and I will give thee a [CROWN OF LIFE]” (Revelation 2:10).

“He that loveth his life shall lose it; and [HE THAT HATETH HIS LIFE IN THIS WORLD SHALL KEEP IT UNTO LIFE ETERNAL]. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be” (John 12:25-26).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have [PEACE]. [IN THE WORLD YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION]: but be of [GOOD CHEER]; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

“[PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU, MY PEACE I GIVE UNTO YOU]: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. [LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED, NEITHER LET IT BE AFRAID]’” (John 14:27).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“[I AM WITH YOU ALWAY, EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).