God is LOVE (1 John 4:8). “I LOVE God”. “I LOVE the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live” (Psalm 116:1.2).

“Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name” (Jeremiah 33:2).

“[I LOVE THEM THAT LOVE ME; AND THOSE THAT SEEK ME EARLY SHALL FIND ME]. Riches and honor are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. [THAT I MAY CAUSE THOSE THAT LOVE ME TO INHERIT SUBSTANCE]; and I will fill their treasures” (Proverbs 8:17–21).

“The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles” (Psalm 34:15, 17).

“To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine” (Psalm 33:19).

“The LORD knoweth [THE DAYS OF THE UPRIGHT: AND THEIR INHERITANCE SHALL BE FOR EVER]” (Psalm 37:18).

“[SEEK] ye the LORD [WHILE HE MAY BE FOUND, CALL YE UPON HIM WHILE HE IS NEAR]” (Isaiah 55:6).

“[SEEK] the LORD and his strength, [SEEK HIS FACE CONTINUALLY]” (1 Chronicles 16:11).

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel [FROM EVERLASTING, AND TO EVERLASTING]. Amen, and Amen” (Psalm 41:13).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).