LIFE or Punishment Forever (Revelation 20:11-15)? “I choose LIFE; I choose JESUS CHRIST, the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE!” (Revelation 22:1-6).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8). “Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).

JESUS says: “Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have [ETERNAL LIFE]: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not [COME TO ME, THAT YE MIGHT HAVE LIFE]” (John 5:39–40).

“[I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: HE THAT FOLLOWETH ME SHAL]L not walk in darkness, but shall have the [LIGHT OF LIFE]” (John 8:12).

“[ENTER YE IN AT THE STRAIT GATE]: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat; [BECAUSE STRAIT IS THE GATE], and [NARROW IS THE WAY], which [LEADETH UNTO LIFE], and FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT]” (Matthew 7:14).

“LET not your heart be troubled: [YE BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME]” (John 14:1).

“[I AM THE RESURRECTION, AND THE LIFE]: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME], though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“LET not your heart be troubled: [YE BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME]” (John 14:1).

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is [PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH] (John 8:51). 

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).