God, the LORD has given human beings the LIGHT and SALVATION to overcome this world. The LIGHT and SALVATION is the Lord Jesus Christ, the Only Begotten Son of God (John 1:1-4; 14; 3:15-18; 14:1-6).

DO NOT be afraid or in Fear of the events now unfolding around the world leading to the End of years (Matthew 24:1-31).

DO NOT reject the LIGHT required for LIFE to obtain SALVATION at the End of the World!

DO NOT fear or be afraid of anyone or anything is this world!

“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock” (Psalm 27:1,5).

“[FEAR BEFORE HIM, ALL THE EARTH]: [THE WORLD ALSO SHALL BE STABLE, THAT IT BE NOT MOVED]. Let the heavens be glad, and let the earth rejoice: and let men say among the nations, The LORD reigneth” (1 Chronicles 16: 30-31).

“THE LORD reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the LORD is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: [THE WORLD ALSO IS STABLISHED, THAT IT CANNOT BE MOVED].Thy throne is [ESTABLISHED OF OLD: THOU ART FROM EVERLASTING]” (Psalm 93:1-2).

“In God have I put my trust: [I WILL NOT BE AFRAID WHAT MAN CAN DO UNTO ME]” (Psalm 56:11).

“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but [WHOSO PUTTETH HIS TRUST] in the LORD [SHALL BE SAFE]” (Proverbs 29:25).

“It is good that thou shouldest take hold of this; yea, also from this withdraw not thine hand: for he that feareth God shall come forth of them all” (Ecclesiastes 7:18).

JESUS, the Good Shepherd (John 1:14) says: “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation” (John 5:25-29).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).