JESUS is COMING down from Heaven once more on the LAST DAY for the DAY OF JUDGMENT, and he is the ONLY ONE with the TRUTH who knows the WAY to obtain ETERNAL LIFE to get to the World Without End (Matthew 24:35-36) (John 1:1-14; 14; 3:15; 14:6) (Revelation 22:1-6).

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE to reject GOD’S FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE which is in JESUS CHRIST (John 3:16-18)!

JESUS warns, says: “‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:2-6).

“I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for [IF YE BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS]” (John 8:24).

“Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have [ETERNAL LIFE]: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not [COME TO ME, THAT YE MIGHT HAVE LIFE]” (John 5:39–40).

“[THE TIME IS FULFILLED], and the Kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel” (Mark 1:15).

“I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance” (Luke 5:32).

“For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me” (John 6:38).

“Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish” (Luke 13:3).

“[FOR AS A SNARE SHALL IT COME ON ALL THEM THAT DWELL ON THE FACE OF THE WHOLE EARTH].

[WATCH YE THEREFORE, AND PRAY ALWAYS], that ye may be accounted [WORTHY TO ESCAPE ALL THESE THINGS] that shall come to pass, [AND TO STAND BEFORE] the Son of man” (Luke 21:35-36).

“[AND THIS GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM SHALL BE PREACHED IN ALL THE WORLD] for a witness unto all nations; [AND THEN SHALL THE END COME]” (Matthew 24:14).

“I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that [OVERCOMETH SHALL NOT BE HURT OF THE SECOND DEATH]” (Revelation 2:11).

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that [OVERCOMETH WILL I GIVE TO EAT OF THE TREE OF LIFE], which is in the midst of the [PARADISE OF GOD]” (Revelation 2:7).

“He that [OVERCOMETH, THE SAME SHALL BE CLOTHED IN WHITE RAIMENT; AND I WILL NOT BLOT OUT HIS NAME OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE], but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels” (Revelation 3:5).

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give [EVERY MAN] according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:12-14).

“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches” (Revelation 22:16). “He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).