By the word of God we have been warned that in the COMING End of Years the [LOVE OF MANY] is going to WAX COLD (Matthew 24:7-26).

We as GOD’S ELECT must FAITHFULLY take up DAILY the CROSS OF JESUS to LOVE and LIVE IN PEACE with all people because GOD IS LOVE GOD, the GOD OF PEACE and his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON is the SON OF PEACE (Isaiah 9:6) (Hebrews 13:20-21).

Our Lord JESUS says: “The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil” (John 7:7).

“But I say unto you which hear, [LOVE YOUR ENEMIES], do good to them which hate you. Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful” (Matthew 5:27, 36).

“[BLESSED ARE THEY WHICH ARE PERSECUTED FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS’ SAKE]: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 5:10).

“[FOR NATION SHALL RISE AGAINST NATION, AND KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM]: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name’s sake. And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. [BUT HE THAT SHALL ENDURE UNTO THE END, THE SAME SHALL BE SAVED]. And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” (Matthew 24:7, 9-14).

“No man, having put his hand to the plough, [AND LOOKING BACK], is fit for the Kingdom of God” (Luke 9:62).

“[IF ANY MAN WILL COME AFTER ME], [LET HIM DENY HIMSELF], and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23).

“And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me” (Matthew 10:38).

“[BLESSED] is the man that [HEARETH ME, WATCHING DAILY] at my gates, waiting at the posts of my doors” (Proverbs 8:34).

“Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels” (Mark 8:37-38).

“Blessed are the [PEACEMAKERS]: for they shall be called the [CHILDREN OF GOD]” (Matthew 5:8) .

“Blessed are the [PURE IN HEART]: [FOR THEY SHALL SEE GOD]” (Matthew 5:9).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have [PEACE]. [IN THE WORLD YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION]: but be of [GOOD CHEER]; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

“[PEACE I LEAVE WITH YOU, MY PEACE I GIVE UNTO YOU]: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. [LET NOT YOUR HEART BE TROUBLED, NEITHER LET IT BE AFRAID]’” (John 14:27).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s [GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32).

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).