GOD and HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON have warned us to BE PREAPRED for the END OF YEARS. No Mask - No Service; No Medicament - No Service and the next will come NO MARK - NO SERVICE! Without the MARK human beings will not be able to BUY OR SELL at ALL in the Seventh and Last world kingdom (Matthew 24:8-9) (Daniel 8:23–24) (Daniel 11:36–37) (Revelation 17:0-11)!

 The day is coming when every human being alive will be faced with a decision of their lives: whether to accept or reject the “…MARK OF THE BEAST…”!

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name” (Revelation 13:16-17).

REJECT AND REFUSE THE MARK OF THE BEAST (Revelation 14:9-11)!

Our Lord JESUS says: “[ALL THESE ARE THE BEGINNING OF SORROWS]. Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and [YE SHALL BE HATED OF ALL NATIONS FOR MY NAME’S SAKE]” (Matthew 24:8-9).

“The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil” (John 7:7).

“[AND YE SHALL BE BETRAYED BOTH BY PARENTS, AND BRETHREN, AND KINSFOLKS, AND FRIENDS; AND SOME OF YOU SHALL THEY CAUSE TO BE PUT TO DEATH]. And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake. “But there shall not a hair of your head perish. [IN YOUR PATIENCE POSSESS YE YOUR SOULS]” (Luke 21:16–19).

“He that loveth his life shall lose it; and [HE THAT HATETH HIS LIFE IN THIS WORLD SHALL KEEP IT UNTO LIFE ETERNAL]. If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be” (Matthew 12:24-26).

“[AND FEAR NOT THEM WHICH KILL THE BODY, BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL]: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matthew 10:28).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have [TRIBULATION]: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

“[BUT HE THAT ENDURETH TO THE END SHALL BE SAVED]” (Matthew 10:22).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“[I AM WITH YOU ALWAY, EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

The Revelation of Jesus Christ as given to John:

“He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that [OVERCOMETH] will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the [PARADISE OF GOD]” (Revelation 2:7).

“[FEAR NONE OF THOSE THINGS WHICH THOU SHALT SUFFER]: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into [PRISON, THAT YE MAY BE TRIED; AND YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION TEN DAYS]: [BE THOU FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH], and I will give thee a [CROWN OF LIFE]” (Revelation 2:10).

“I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and [THE END], the first and [THE LAST]” (Revelation 22:13).

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have [RIGHT TO THE TREE OF LIFE], and may enter in through the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:12, 14).

“[I JESUS HAVE SENT MINE ANGEL TO TESTIFY UNTO YOU THESE THINGS IN THE CHURCHES]. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

He which testifieth these things saith, [SURELY I COME QUICKLY]. Amen. [EVEN SO, COME, LORD JESUS]. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:16-21).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).