GOD is a LIVING GOD (Psalm 90:2): “[FOR HE IS NOT A GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT OF THE LIVING: FOR ALL LIVE UNTO HIM]” (Luke 20:38). Therefore, by the word of GOD, the CHILDREN OF GOD will NEVER SEE DEATH (John 8:51)!

We must remind ourselves of these words spoken by the Apostle Paul, the apostle to the Gentiles, when he said: “[FOR TO ME TO LIVE IS CHRIST, AND TO DIE IS GAIN]” (Philippians 1:21).

Now, many people may not understand these words of God. We must not try to figure out what happens when our body dies; we must just BELIEVE and TRUST the God of our SALVATION.  The word of God says: “Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and [LEAN NOT UNTO THINE OWN UNDERSTANDING]” (Proverbs 3:5).

“Blessed be the LORD, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah. He that is our God is the God of [SALVATION]; and unto God the LORD belong the [ISSUES FROM DEATH]” (Psalm 68:19-20).

“And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment” (Hebrews 9:27).

Our Lord Jesus is very clear when he says: “I am the resurrection, and the life: he that [BELIEVETH] in me, though [HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And whosoever [LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-27).

“[AND FEAR NOT THEM WHICH KILL THE BODY], [BUT ARE NOT ABLE TO KILL THE SOUL]: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matthew 10:28).

“Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: [BE THOU FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH], and I will give thee a [CROWN OF LIFE]” (Revelation 2:10).

“[MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE], and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them [ETERNAL LIFE]; and they shall [NEVER PERISH], neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and [SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

 “[I AM THE DOOR: BY ME IF ANY MAN ENTER IN, HE SHALL BE SAVED, AND SHALL GO IN AND OUT, AND FIND PASTURE]” (John 10:9).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s [GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32).

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).