God the LORD is to be GREATLY PRAISED FOREVER because he alone is God! We are ALL living within the creation of GOD and if we do not BELIEVE his word then the outcome will be EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT at the END OF THE WORLD (John 3:15-18) (Revelation 20:11-15).

“God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light:” (Psalm 118:27).

“I AM the LORD thy God. Thou shalt have no other gods before me” (Exodus 20:2–3).

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me” (Isaiah 45:5).

“Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker” (Isaiah 45:9).

“[THOU ART MY GOD, AND I WILL PRAISE THEE: THOU ART MY GOD, I WILL EXALT THEE]. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever” (Psalm 118:28-29).

“Thus saith the LORD, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches: But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD” (Jeremiah 9:23-24).

“I the LORD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings” (Jeremiah 17:10).

“And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense unto other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands” (Jeremiah 1:16).

“Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict. Men do therefore fear him: he respecteth not any that are wise of heart” (Job 37:23–24).

“O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!” (Romans 11:33).

“The LORD is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. Seek the LORD, and ye shall live” (Amos 5:6).

“It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the LORD” (Lamentation 3:26).

“O LORD of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee” (Psalm 84:12)

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 106:48).

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).