JESUS is COMING at the END OF THE WORLD and ONLY people who BELIEVE the TRUTH the RIGHTEOUSNESS will inherit the WORLD WITHOUT END in the NEW HEAVENS AND NEW EARTH (Isaiah 60:19–21) (Matthew 25:31-34) (Revelation 20:11-15, 22:3-6).

“The LORD liveth, [IN TRUTH, IN JUDGMENT, AND IN RIGHTEOUSNESS]” (Jeremiah 4:2). “The LORD is [RIGHTEOUS IN ALL HIS WAYS, AND HOLY IN ALL HIS WORKS]” (Psalm 145:17).

“[SAVE THY PEOPLE], and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and [LIFT THEM UP FOR EVER]” (Psalm 28:9).

“[THY PEOPLE ALSO SHALL BE ALL RIGHTEOUS]: they shall [INHERIT THE LAND FOREVER], the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified” (Isaiah 60:21).

“[TRUTH] shall spring out of the earth; and [RIGHTEOUSNESS] shall look down from heaven” (Psalm 85:11).

“Awake to [RIGHTEOUSNESS], and sin not; for some have not the [KNOWLEDGE OF GOD]” (1 Corinthians 15:34).

“For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven” (Psalm 119:89).    

“[ALL SCRIPTURE] is given by [INSPIRATION OF GOD], and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in [RIGHTEOUSNESS]” (2 Timothy 3:16).

“Knowing this first, that [NO PROPHECY OF THE SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION]. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost” (2 Peter 1:19–21).

“Seek ye out of the book of the LORD, and read” (Isaiah 34:16).

“Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today, and forever” (Hebrews 13:8), says: “It is written, that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God” (Luke 4:4).

“[BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HEAR THE WORD] of God, and keep it” (Luke 11:28).

“[MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, AND I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME]: And [I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE]; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“[HE THAT HATH RECEIVED HIS TESTIMONY HATH SET TO HIS SEAL THAT GOD IS TRUE]. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand” (John 3:33–35).

“[IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH]; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“Heaven and earth shall pass away, but [MY WORDS SHALL NOT PASS AWAY]” (Matthew 24:35).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give [EVERY MAN] according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:12-14).

“I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches” (Revelation 22:16). “He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).