JESUS CHRIST is the most worthwhile GIFT in this world for he is GOD’S LIGHT AND SALVATION required to obtain EVERLASTING LIFE on the LAST DAY (Luke 2:30-32) (Matthew 24:36) (Revelation 11:18)!

Many of us are much worst off financially today than last Christmas due to the global coronavirus pandemic. However, we must remind ourselves that our life as a human being is NOT measured in the abundance of things we possess in this world.

Our Lord JESUS says: “TAKE HEED, AND BEWARE OF COVETOUSNESS: for a man’s life [CONSISTETH NOT IN THE ABUNDANCE OF THE THINGS] which he possesseth” (Luke 12:15).

On the LAST DAY when JESUS returns to this earth for the DAY OF JUDGMENT at the END OF THE WORLD NO AMOUNT OF MONEY ON THIS EARTH WILL BE ABLE TO PURCHASE ETERNAL LIFE TO SAVE A SOUL! The ONLY SAVIOR is JESUS CHRIST!

“For God so loved the world, that [HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], that whosoever [BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE] (John 3:16).

“Forasmuch as ye know that [YE WERE NOT REDEEMED WITH CORRUPTIBLE THINGS], as silver and gold, but [WITH THE PRECIOUS BLOOD OF CHRIST, AS OF A LAMB WITHOUT BLEMISH AND WITHOUT SPOT]” (1 Peter 18–19).

Now, therefore, as THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE THINGS THAT ARE ETERNAL IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST who died for us; for this purpose then WE SHOULD LIVE UNTO HIM AND NOT UNTO OURSELVES (2 Corinthians 5:15).

“[JESUS CHRIST] the same [YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8) says: “Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have [ETERNAL LIFE]: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not [COME TO ME, THAT YE MIGHT HAVE LIFE]” (John 5:39–40).

“Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH] (John 8:51). 

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).

“These things have I written unto you that [BELIEVE ON THE NAME OF THE SON OF GOD; THAT YE MAY KNOW THAT YE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE], and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God” (1 John 5:13).

“The LORD is [MY LIGHT AND MY SALVATION; WHOM SHALL I FEAR]? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1).

JESUS also says: “[I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: HE THAT FOLLOWETH ME SHAL]L not walk in darkness, but shall have the [LIGHT OF LIFE]” (John 8:12).

“[IF ANY MAN WILL COME AFTER ME], [LET HIM DENY HIMSELF], and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23).

“[AS LONG AS I AM IN THE WORLD, I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD]” (John 9:5).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“I am with you alway, even unto the [END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).