Too much FEAR and FEARFULNESS is being spread about what is going to happen in this world instead of SPREADING the LIGHT OF GOSPEL OF SALVATION in the KINGDOM OF GOD (Matthew 24:14, 28:19) (John 3:15-18)!

 It does not matter what the prince of this world, the devil aka Satan does from now to the END OF TIME the END OF THE WORLD because the outcome has already been determined by GOD:

The CHILDREN OF GOD the SHEEP will be REDEEMED TO HEAVEN to the PARADISE OF GOD (Matthew 25:31-34).

The Children of the Devil the the Goats will be cast into the LAKE OF FIRE in PERDITION (Matthew 25:41, 46)!

Let us therefore NOT FEAR ANYONE or ANYTHING in this world but hold fast unto our FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST keeping there words itched in our hearts to THE END:

“The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1).

“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. [HE MAKETH ME TO LIE DOWN IN GREEN PASTURES]: he leadeth me beside the still waters. [SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE]: and [I WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE] of the LORD [FOR EVER]” (Psalm 23:1. 6).

JESUS CHRIST, the GOOD SHEPHERD, says: “[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your [FATHER’S GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32).

“[I AM WITH YOU ALWAY, EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).