We must NEVER put down the CROSS of JESUS CHRIST:

“[BE SOBER, BE VIGILANT]; because your adversary the Devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour” (1 Peter 5:8).

“[FOR MANY WALK, OF WHOM] I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, that they [ARE THE ENEMIES OF THE CROSS OF CHRIST]: whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, [WHO MIND EARTHLY THINGS]” (Philippians 3:18–19).

“[IF YE THEN BE RISEN WITH CHRIST, SEEK THOSE THINGS WHICH ARE ABOVE, WHERE CHRIST SITTETH ON THE RIGHT HAND OF GOD].

[SET YOUR AFFECTION ON THINGS ABOVE], not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. [WHEN CHRIST, WHO IS OUR LIFE, SHALL APPEAR, THEN SHALL YE ALSO APPEAR WITH HIM IN GLORY]” (Colossians 3:1-4).

Our Lord JESUS says: “If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his [CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23). “And he that [TAKETH NOT HIS CROSS, AND FOLLOWETH AFTER ME, IS NOT WORTHY OF ME]” (Matthew 10:38).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have [PEACE]. [IN THE WORLD YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION: BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER; I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD]” (John 16:33).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME, EXCEPT THE FATHER WHICH HATH SENT ME DRAW HIM: AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“[REJOICE YE IN THAT DAY, AND LEAP FOR JOY]: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets” (Luke 6:23).

“[IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS]: if it were not so, I would have told you. [I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU].

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

[AND WHITHER I GO YE KNOW, AND THE WAY YE KNOW].

Thomas saith unto him, ‘Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?’

Jesus saith unto him, ‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:2-6).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32). “I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).