F A I T H: Are you in the FAITH?

What will you most miss in this world?

If this question was asked to people at random, perhaps, most likely reponses which run the gamut from my family, my friends;; my hobbies; watching TV; going to movies, traveling, and the list goes on.

“I would NOT miss anyone or anything in this world!”

Jesus, the only begotten Son of God says: “No man, having put his hand to the plough, and [LOOKING BACK], is fit for the Kingdom of God” (Luke 9:62).

“He that loveth his life shall lose it; and [HE THAT HATETH HIS LIFE IN THIS WORLD SHALL KEEP IT UNTO LIFE ETERNAL]. If any man [SERVE ME, LET HIM FOLLOW ME]; and [WHERE I AM, THERE SHALL ALSO MY SERVANT BE]” (Matthew 12:24-26).

“He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. [AND HE THAT TAKETH NOT HIS CROSS, AND FOLLOWETH AFTER ME, IS NOT WORTHY OF ME]. He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it” (Matthew 10:37-39).

“Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find [FAITH] on the earth? (Luke 18:8).

“Now [FAITH] is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrews 11:1).

“Now the just shall [LIVE BY FAITH]: but [IF ANY MAN DRAWS BACK, MY SOUL SHALL HAVE NO PLEASURE IN HIM]. But [WE ARE NOT OF THEM WHO DRAW BACK] unto perdition; [BUT OF THEM THAT BELIEVE TO THE SAVING OF THE SOUL]” (Hebrews 10:38–39).

“For the [PREACHING OF THE CROSS] is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are [SAVED] it is the [POWER OF GOD]” (1 Corinthians 1:19).

“Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the [FAITH]; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that [JESUS CHRIST IS IN YOU]?” (2 Corinthians 13:5).

“For ye are all the children of God by [FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS]” (Galatians 3:26).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8) says: “I am the [LIGHT] of the world: he that [FOLLOWETH ME SHALL] not walk in darkness, but shall have the [LIGHT OF LIFE]” (John 8:12).

“As long as I am in the world, I am the [LIGHT] of the world” (John 9:5).

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).