GOD is GREATLY TO BE PRAISED for given HUMAN BEINGS HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON to inherit ETERNAL LIFE (John 3:15-18).


“GIVE unto the LORD, O ye mighty, give unto the LORD glory and strength. Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness” (Pslam 29:1-2).


“Let all the earth fear the LORD: let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him” (Psalm 33:8).


“Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance” (psalm 33:12).


“Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!” (Psalm 31:19).


“Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever” (Psalm 28:9).


“Our soul waiteth for the LORD: he is our help and our shield” (Psalm 33:20).


“One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to inquire in his temple” (Psalm 27:4).


“For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light” (Psalm 36:9).


“Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore” (Psalm 16:11).


“Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth” (Palm 31:5).


“[THOU ART MY GOD, AND I WILL PRAISE THEE: THOU ART MY GOD, I WILL EXALT THEE]. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever” (Psalm 118:28-29).

“[SURELY GOODNESS AND MERCY SHALL FOLLOW ME ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE]: and I [WILL DWELL IN THE HOUSE OF THE] LORD [FOR EVER]” (Psalm 23:6).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).