SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD:


God is seven Spirits (Revelation 1:4; 3:1; 4:5; 5:6). God gave to his only begotten Son without measure the seven Spirits (Romans 8:33-34) (Revelation 3:1).

We must pray to God in the name of Jesus for the Holy Spirit, the “Spirit of Truth” (John 16:7, 13) to gain wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the word of God. Many people to this day have difficulty with the word of God as it is written about Father, Son and Holy Spirit (1 John 5:5–8).

When Jesus was baptized the spirit of God descended from heaven onto him. The word of God says:

“And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And lo a voice from heaven, saying, ‘This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased’” (Matthew 3:16–17).

Jesus explained his “Oneness in Spirit” (1 John 5:5–8) with the Father with the spirit of God when he said: “Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? The words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.  Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake” (John 14:10-11).

However, Jesus also explained that hihs Father is greater than him when he told his disciples before Jesus left this earth saying:, “I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I” (John 14:28).

“Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father” (1 John 2:23).

Jesus also emphasized, said: “God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him” (John 4:24, 23).

“And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, ‘I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams: And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy’” (Acts 2:17–18).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).