DAY OF JUDGMENT = DAY OF THE LORD = LAST DAY.


DO NOT BE DECEIVED!

Jesus is NOT coming here to reign on this earth for 1000 years.

Jesus is coming at the END of The WORLD, and he says: “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only” (Matthew 24:36).

“God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the Son of man, that he should repent” (Numbers 23:19).

“And the times of this [IGNORANCE] God winked at; but now commandeth all men everywhere to repent. Because he hath [APPOINTED A DAY], in the which he will [JUDGE THE WORLD] in righteousness by that [MAN WHOM HE HATH ORDAINED]; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead” (Acts 17:30-31).

“And as it is [APPOINTED] unto men once to die, but after this the [JUDGMENT]” (Hebrews 9:27).

“For we must [ALL APPEAR BEFORE THE JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST]; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad” (2 Corinthians 5:10).

Jesus says: “The time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of God is at hand: [REPENT YE, AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL]” (Mark 1:15). “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall [THE END] come” (Matthew 24:14).

“As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: [BE ZEALOUS THEREFORE, AND REPENT]. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches” (Revelation 3:19-22).
“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).