Doorway to H E A V E N.


There is only ONE WAY to leave this space of heaven and earth before it passes away on the Last Day, and that is by the WAY of JESUS CHRIST, the only begotten Son of God (John 3:16-18) who says:

“[I AM THE DOOR]: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture” (John 10:9).

“[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE]: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).

“No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day” (John 6:44).

“The time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of God is at hand: [REPENT YE, AND BELIEVE THE GOSPEL]” (Mark 1:15). “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come” (Matthew 24:14).

“As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: [BE ZEALOUS THEREFORE, AND REPENT]. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches” (Revelation 3:19-22).
“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).