To LIVE every day is to LIVE for JESUS CHRIST. Therefore, we must NOT be concerned of the DAY when JESUS IS COMING because we LIVE every day by FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST (Matthew 5:8-9).

“For ye are all the children of God by [FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS]” (Galatians 3:24).

“[WHO HATH SAVED US, AND CALLED US WITH AN HOLY CALLING], not according to our works, but [ACCORDING TO HIS OWN PURPOSE AND GRACE], which was [GIVEN US IN CHRIST JESUS BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN]” (2 Timothy 1:9).

“[FOR WE ARE SAVED BY HOPE: BUT HOPE THAT IS SEEN IS NOT HOPE]: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for? [BUT IF WE HOPE FOR THAT WE SEE NOT, THEN DO WE WITH PATIENCE WAIT FOR IT]” (Romans 8:22-25).

“[LOOKING FOR THAT BLESSED HOPE, AND THE GLORIOUS APPEARING OF THE GREAT GOD AND OUR SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST]” (Titus 2:13).

“Henceforth there is laid up for me a [CROWN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS], which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and [NOT TO ME ONLY, BUT UNTO ALL THEM ALSO THAT LOVE HIS APPEARING]” (2 Timothy 4:8).

“THEN COMETH THE END, when he shall have [DELIVERED UP THE KINGDOM TO GOD, EVEN THE FATHER]; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power” (1 Corinthians 15:24).

Our Lord JESUS CHRIST says: “[IF ANY MAN WILL COME AFTER ME], [LET HIM DENY HIMSELF], and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS DAILY], and [FOLLOW ME]” (Luke 9:23).

“And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me” (Matthew 10:38).

“[IF ANY MAN SERVE ME, LET HIM FOLLOW ME; AND WHERE I AM, THERE SHALL ALSO MY SERVANT BE]: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour” (John 12:26).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and [I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“[IN MY FATHER’S HOUSE ARE MANY MANSIONS]: if it were not so, I would have told you. [I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU].

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

[AND WHITHER I GO YE KNOW, AND THE WAY YE KNOW].

Thomas saith unto him, ‘Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?’

Jesus saith unto him, ‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:2-6).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have [TRIBULATION]: but [BE OF GOOD CHEER]; [I HAVE OVERCOME THE WORLD]” (John 16:33).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32). “I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).