“JESUS is my LIFE! “It’s great to be AWAKE and ALIVE because JESUS IS ALIVE!” “Knowing that Christ being [RAISED FROM THE DEAD DIETH NO MORE]; [DEATH HATH NO MORE DOMINION OVER HIM]” (Romans 6:9).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8).

“That whosoever [BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE ETERNAL LIFE]” (John 3:15).

The Apostle Paul said: “I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me” (Galatians 2:20).

“For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us” (Romans 8:18).

“For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord’s. For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living” (Romans 14:7-9).

“[FOR THE PREACHING OF THE CROSS IS TO] them that perish foolishness; but unto [US WHICH ARE SAVED IT IS THE [POWER OF GOD]” (1 Corinthians 1:19).

“[FOR YE ARE DEAD, AND YOUR LIFE IS HID WITH CHRIST IN GOD]” (Colossians 3:3).

“For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to [SAVE THEM THAT BELIEVE]” (1 Corinthians 1:21).

“For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. [FOR AS IN ADAM ALL DIE, EVEN SO IN CHRIST SHALL ALL BE MADE ALIVE]” (1 Corinthians 15:21–22).

JESUS says: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, [HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME HATH EVERLASTING LIFE]. I am that bread of life” (John 6:47-48).

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is [PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).

Now then, as THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE THINGS THAT ARE ETERNAL IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST who died for us; for this purpose then WE SHOULD LIVE UNTO HIM AND NOT UNTO OURSELVES (2 Corinthians 5:15).

“[IN HOPE OF ETERNAL LIFE, WHICH GOD], that cannot lie, [PROMISED BEFORE THE WORLD BEGAN]” (Titus 1:2).

“[FOR HE IS THE LIVING GOD, AND STEDFAST FOR EVER, AND HIS KINGDOM THAT WHICH SHALL NOT BE DESTROYED, AND HIS DOMINION SHALL BE EVEN UNTO THE END]” (Daniel 6:26).

“Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).

“To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen” (1 Peter 5:11).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).