We do not know what is going to happen next in this world leading to the Great Tribulation. DO NOT BE AFRAID, put your TRUST in the LORD (Matthew 24:1-31).

“[FEAR THOU NOT; FOR I AM WITH THEE]: be not dismayed; for [I AM THY GOD]: I will strengthen thee; yea, [I WILL HELP THEE]; yea, [I WILL UPHOLD THEE WITH THE RIGHT HAND OF MY RIGHTEOUSNESS]” (Isaiah 41:10).

“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and [HE KNOWETH THEM THAT TRUST IN HIM]” (Nahum 1:7).

“Man’s goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?” (Proverbs 20:24).

“A man’s heart deviseth his way: but the LORD directeth his steps” (Proverbs 16L9).

“I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye” (Psalm 32:8).

“I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

[SURELY HE SHALL DELIVER THEE] from the snare of the fowler, and [FROM THE NOISOME PESTILENCE].

[THOU SHALT NOT BE AFRAID] for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

Nor [fOR THE PESTILENCE THAT WALKETH IN DARKNESS]; nor

for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

[THERE SHALL NO EVIL BEFALL THEE, NEITHER SHALL ANY PLAGUE COME NIGH THY DWELLING]” (Psalm 91:2-3, 5-6, 10).

“[TRUST IN HIM AT ALL TIMES]; ye people, [POUR OUT YOUR HEART BEFORE HIM]: God is a refuge for us” (Psalm 62:8).

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel [FROM EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING]: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 106:48).

Our Lord Jesus Christ says: “[FEAR NONE OF THOSE THINGS WHICH THOU SHALT SUFFER]: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into [PRISON, THAT YE MAY BE TRIED; AND YE SHALL HAVE TRIBULATION TEN DAYS]: [BE THOU FAITHFUL UNTO DEATH], and I will give thee a [CROWN OF LIFE]” (Revelation 2:10).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have [TRIBULATION]: but be of good cheer; I have [OVERCOME] the world” (John 16:33).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s [GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32).

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).