Who would you choose to follow, the risen one with the POWER OF GOD to give Eternal Life in the World Without End or the fallen one, the prince of the power of the air who can give you a billion dollars in this world?

“I CHOOSE the risen one who has the POWER OF GOD to give me Eternal Life: I CHOOSE JESUS CHRIST!”

“Jesus Christ the same [YESTERDAY], and [TODAY], and [FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8).

“For God so loved the world, that [HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], that whosoever [BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE] (John 3:16).

“Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).

JESUS says: “Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth” (Luke 12:15).

“[NO SERVANT CAN SERVE TWO MASTERS]: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. [YE CANNOT SERVE GOD AND MAMMON]” (Luke 16:13).

“For what shall it [PROFIT A MAN], if he shall [GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD], and [LOSE HIS OWN SOUL]? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Mark 8:36-37).

“[BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HEAR THE WORD] of God, and keep it” (Luke 11:28).

“It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: [THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU, THEY ARE SPIRIT, AND THEY ARE LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have [ETERNAL LIFE]: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not [COME TO ME, THAT YE MIGHT HAVE LIFE]” (John 5:39–40).

“Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH] (John 8:51). 

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is [PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

“‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:6).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).