We must do our utmost to always be of GOOD CHEER knowing that our Lord JESUS has OVERCOME this world (John 16:33)! He died so that we may LIVE! “Knowing that Christ being [RAISED FROM THE DEAD DIETH NO MORE]; [DEATH HATH NO MORE DOMINION OVER HIM]” (Romans 6:9).

Therefore, let us REJOICE everyday taking up THE CROSS knowing that as God’s Elect now called in the Kingdom of God, we have the LORD God and our Lord JESUS promise of ETERNAL LIFE (John 3:15-18).

JESUS says: “Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man [KEEP MY SAYING], he shall [NEVER SEE DEATH]” (John 8:51).

“[BLESSED ARE THEY THAT HEAR] the word of God, and [KEEP IT]” (Luke 11:28).

“It is written, that man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God” (Luke 4:4).

“If a man [LOVES ME, HE WILL KEEP MY WORDS]: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him” (John 14:23).

“It is the [SPIRIT THAT QUICKENETH]; the flesh profiteth nothing: the [WORDS THAT I SPEAK UNTO YOU], they are [SPIRIT], and they are [LIFE]” (John 6:63).

“[HE THAT REJECTETH ME, AND RECEIVETH NOT MY WORDS], hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall [JUDGE] him in the [LAST DAY]” (John 12:48).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that [HEARETH MY WORD], and [BELIEVETH] on him that sent me, hath [EVERLASTING LIFE], and shall not come into condemnation; but is [PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

“Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice” (John 18:19).

“[MY SHEEP HEAR MY VOICE, AND I KNOW THEM, AND THEY FOLLOW ME]: And [I GIVE UNTO THEM ETERNAL LIFE]; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father’s hand. I and my Father are one” (John 10:27-30).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of [GOOD CHEER]; I have [OVERCOME] the world” (John 16:33).

“[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s [GOOD PLEASURE TO GIVE YOU THE KINGDOM]” (Luke 12:32).

“I am with you alway, [EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).