T R U S T only in the LORD God. “God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God” (Psalm 62:11).

“I AM the LORD thy God. Thou shalt have no other gods before me” (Exodus 20:2–3).

“‘Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?’” (Jeremiah 32:26-27).

“IN the beginning God created the heaven and the earth” (Genesis 1:1).

“For all the earth is mine” (Exodus 19:5). 

“The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land. The earth is the LORD’s, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein” (Psalms 95:5, 24:1).

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker!” (Isaiah 45:5-8).

“For the LORD is great, and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens” (Psalm 96:4-5).

“Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning” (James 1:17).

“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6).

 “The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles” (Psalm 34:15, 17).

“To deliver their soul from death, and to keep them alive in famine” (Psalm 33:19).

“The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him” (Nahum 1:7).

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel [FROM EVERLASTING, AND TO EVERLASTING]. Amen, and Amen” (Psalm 41:13).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).