GOD created ALL things, knows ALL things and ALL things are GOD who is ABOVE ALL, and THROUGH ALL, and IN YOU ALL (Genesis 1:1 – Revelation 22:21, KJV). DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE and NOT GIVE GOD THANKS FOR HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON JESUS CHRIST (John 3:15-18).

“[GOD HATH SPOKEN ONCE; TWICE HAVE I HEARD THIS; THAT POWER BELONGETH UNTO GOD]” (Psalm 62:11).

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me. I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded” (Isaiah 45:5, 12).

“Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein” (Isaiah 42:5).

“I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King” (Isaiah 43:15).

“Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God” (Isaiah 44:6).

“I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God” (Isaiah 43:11-12).

“‘Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: [IS THERE ANYTHING TOO HARD FOR ME]?’” (Jeremiah 32:26-27).

“The LORD hath [MADE ALL THINGS FOR HIMSELF: YEA, EVEN THE WICKED FOR THE DAY OF EVIL” (Proverbs 16:5).

“[LET EVERY SOUL BE SUBJECT UNTO THE HIGHER POWERS]. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God” (Romans 13:1).

“Behold, [ALL SOULS ARE MINE]; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: [THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE]” (Ezekiel 18:4).

“Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye” (Ezekiel 18:23, 32).

“[FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], that [WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE]. [FOR GOD SENT] not [HIS SON INTO THE WORLD] to condemn the world; but [THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED]” (John 3:16-17).

“He that believeth on him is not condemned: but [HE THAT BELIEVETH NOT IS CONDEMNED ALREADY, BECAUSE HE HATH NOT BELIEVED] in the name of the only begotten Son of God.” (John 3:16-18).

“[HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE]: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him” (John 3:36).

“[ONE LORD, ONE FAITH, ONE BAPTISM, ONE GOD AND FATHER OF ALL], who is above all, and through all, and in you all. But unto [EVERY ONE OF US IS GIVEN GRACE ACCORDING] to the measure of [THE GIFT OF CHRIST]” (Ephesians 4:5-7).

“[GIVING THANKS ALWAYS FOR ALL THINGS] unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ” (Ephesians 5:20).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8). “Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).