“JESUS is my LIFELINE”: “That whosoever [BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE ETERNAL LIFE]” (John 3:15).

ALL human beings would be wise to REPENT OF SINS AND BELIEVE in the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD to be REDEEMED to the WORLD WITHOUT END!

“For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. [FOR AS IN ADAM ALL DIE, EVEN SO IN CHRIST SHALL ALL BE MADE ALIVE]” (1 Corinthians 15:21–22).

Now then, as THE ONLY WAY TO GET THE THINGS THAT ARE ETERNAL IS THROUGH JESUS CHRIST who died for us; for this purpose then WE SHOULD LIVE UNTO HIM AND NOT UNTO OURSELVES (2 Corinthians 5:15).

“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8), says: “I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for [IF YE BELIEVE NOT THAT I AM HE, YE SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS]” (John 8:24)

“Search the Scriptures; for in them ye think ye have [ETERNAL LIFE]: and they are they which testify of me. And ye will not [COME TO ME, THAT YE MIGHT HAVE LIFE]” (John 5:39–40).

“Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH] (John 8:51). 

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).

“Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, [WORLD WITHOUT END]. Amen” (Ephesians 3:21).


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).