DO NOT FEAR whatever is COMING next in this world because our LORD God and our Lord Jesus is our LIGHT and SALVATION!

 “[WHO IS AMONG YOU THAT FEARETH] the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, [AND HATH NO LIGHT]? Let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God” (Isaiah 50:10).


“[AND THAT, KNOWING THE TIME], that now [IT IS HIGH TIME TO AWAKE OUT OF SLEEP]: for now is [OUR SALVATION NEARER THAN WHEN WE BELIEVED]” (Romans 13:11).

“The LORD is my [LIGHT AND MY SALVATION]; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?” (Psalm 27:1).

“[JESUS CHRIST] the same [YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8) says: “[FEAR NOT, LITTLE FLOCK]; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom” (Luke 12:32).

“[I AM THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD: HE THAT FOLLOWETH ME SHALL NOT WALK IN DARKNESS, BUT SHALL HAVE THE LIGHT OF LIFE]” (John 8:12).

“[AS LONG AS I AM IN THE WORLD], I am the [LIGHT] of the world” (John 9:5).

“I am with you alway, even unto the [END OF THE WORLD]. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).