Why? Why? Why?


The word of God says: “Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity

For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

But the meek shall inherit the earth; and shall delight themselves in the abundance of peace..” (Psalm 37:1, 9-11).

“[REJOICE EVERMORE. PRAY WITHOUT CEASING]. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you” (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18).

Jesus, the only begotten Son of God says: “The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil” (John 7:7).

“If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you” (John 15:19).

“He that hateth me hateth my Father also” (John 15:23).

“These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but [BE OF GOOD CHEER]; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33).

“I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen” (Matthew 28:20).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).