SAVE YOU SOUL OR LOSE YOUR SOUL.


“The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good” (Proverbs 15:3).

“[BEHOLD, ALL SOULS ARE MINE]; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: [THE SOUL THAT SINNETH, IT SHALL DIE]” (Ezekiel 18:4).

“Have I any pleasure at all that the wicked should die? saith the Lord GOD: and not that he should return from his ways, and live? For I have no pleasure in the death of him that dieth, saith the Lord GOD: wherefore turn yourselves, and live ye” (Ezekiel 18:23, 32).

JESUS, the only begotten Son of God says: “All things that the Father hath are mine” (John 16:15).

“The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand. [HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE]: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him” (John 3:35-36).

“No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him” (John 1:18).

“[COME UNTO ME, ALL YE THAT LABOUR AND ARE HEAVY LADEN, AND I WILL GIVE YOU REST]. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: [AND YE SHALL FIND REST UNTO YOUR SOULS]. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light” (Matthew 11:28-30).

“[FOR WHAT IS A MAN PROFITED, IF HE SHALL GAIN THE WHOLE WORLD, AND LOSE HIS OWN SOUL]? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? [FOR THE SON OF MAN SHALL COME IN THE GLORY OF HIS FATHER WITH HIS ANGELS; AND THEN HE SHALL REWARD EVERY MAN ACCORDING TO HIS WORKS].

Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom” (Matthew 16:16-28).

“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city” (Revelation 22:12-14).

“He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:20-21).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).