DAILY take up and keep the CROSS OF JESUS CHRIST.


We live in a world that is rapidly unfolding with the proliferation of live media, where the constant barrage of images of people of fame and fortune invades every moment of our daily lives, so much so that anyone without such things could easily be led to believe that they are missing out on life. However seemingly glamorous, gratifying, and glitzy such images may appear, it is by no means a paradigm of life.

“Hath not God chosen the poor of this world [RICH IN FAITH], and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him?” (James 2:5).

To follow Jesus is to hope in FAITH one day to see and to be with Jesus and his Father in everlasting habitations because Jesus said:

“If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross [DAILY], and follow me” (Luke 9:23).

“‘If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and [TAKE UP HIS CROSS], and follow me’” (Matthew 16:24).

“And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me” (Matthew 10:38).

“I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?” (John 11:25-26).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and [I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).
“I am the way, the truth, and the life: [NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]” (John 14:6).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).