New Heavens and a New Earth (Isaiah 65:17) (2 Peter 3:13) (Revelation 21:1).


To this day, one of the most, if not the most unbelief held by countless people is that there is life is only on this earth. Furthermore, many hold beliefs that life began here on this earth. However, for those of us who believe the word of God; we without a doubt know that this heaven and earth is just one of many of God’s creations.

When God spoke to Job out of the whirlwind he asked: “Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?” (Job 38:31).

God created all space and the seven star systems (Amos 5:8), to name a few, “Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south” (Job 9:9).

“For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind. Be ye glad and rejoice forever in that which I create” (Isaiah 65:17-18).

Jesus was very clear when he told his disciples, saying: “In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also” (John 14:2-3).
Jesus’ disciple John revealed saying: “And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband” (Revelation 21:1-2).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).