God the LORD and the Lord Jesus are ONE because God gave to His Only Begotten Son, the Word of God without measure the Seven Spirits of God (Deuteronomy 6:4) (John 1:1-4; 14:10-11) (Romans 8:33-34) (Revelation 3:1).

“For there are [THREE] that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are [ONE]” (1 John 5:7).

“[IN THE BEGINNING] was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.  [ALL THINGS WERE MADE BY HIM; AND WITHOUT HIM WAS NOT ANYTHING MADE THAT WAS MADE]” (John 1:1-3).

“[AND THE] Word [WAS MADE FLESH], and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of [THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER],) full of grace and truth” (John 1:14).

Now, to believe in God and not the Only Begotten Son of God would be a waste of a lifetime!

“Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: [but] he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also” (1 John 2:23).

“No man hath seen [GOD AT ANY TIME; THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him” (John 1:18).

“[FOR THERE IS ONE GOD, AND ONE MEDIATOR] between God and men, the man Christ Jesus: who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time” (1 Timothy 2:5–6).

“Jesus Christ the same [YESTERDAY], and [TODAY], and [FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8).

JESUS, the Only Begotten Son of God  says: “The Father loveth the Son, and hath given [ALL THINGS] into his hand” (John 3:33–35).

“[HE THAT HATH RECEIVED HIS TESTIMONY HATH SET TO HIS SEAL THAT GOD IS TRUE]. For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand” (John 3:33–35).

“For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: [THAT ALL MEN SHOULD HONOUR THE SON, EVEN AS THEY HONOUR THE FATHER]. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him” (John 5:22;23).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and [BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:24).

“[FOR AS THE FATHER RAISETH UP THE DEAD, AND QUICKENETH THEM; EVEN SO THE SON QUICKENETH WHOM HE WILL]. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: [THAT ALL MEN SHOULD HONOUR THE SON, EVEN AS THEY HONOUR THE FATHER]. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and [BELIEVETH ON HIM THAT SENT ME, HATH EVERLASTING LIFE, AND SHALL NOT COME INTO CONDEMNATION; BUT IS PASSED FROM DEATH UNTO LIFE]” (John 5:21-24).

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, [IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING, HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH] (John 8:51). 

“I am the resurrection, and the life: [HE THAT BELIEVETH IN ME, THOUGH HE WERE DEAD, YET SHALL HE LIVE]. And [WHOSOEVER LIVETH AND BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL NEVER DIE]. [BELIEVEST THOU THIS]?” (John 11:25-26).

“LET not your heart be troubled: [YE BELIEVE IN GOD, BELIEVE ALSO IN ME]” (John 14:1).

“Therefore doth my Father love me, because [I LAY DOWN MY LIFE, THAT I MIGHT TAKE IT AGAIN]. No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. [I HAVE POWER TO LAY IT DOWN, AND I HAVE POWER TO TAKE IT AGAIN]. This commandment have I received of my Father” (John 10:17-18).

“[NO MAN CAN COME TO ME], except the Father which hath sent me draw him: [AND I WILL RAISE HIM UP AT THE LAST DAY]” (John 6:44).

“[FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, THAT HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], that [WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN HIM SHOULD] not perish, but [HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE]. [FOR GOD SENT] not [HIS SON INTO THE WORLD] to condemn the world; but [THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED]” (John 3:16-17).

“‘[HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME], [BELIEVETH] not on me, but [ON HIM THAT SENT ME]. And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me. [I AM COME A LIGHT INTO THE WORLD, THAT WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH ON ME SHOULD NOT ABIDE IN DARKNESS]’” (John 12:44–46).

“[HE THAT BELIEVETH ON THE SON HATH EVERLASTING LIFE]: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the [WRATH OF GOD] abideth on him” (John 3:36).

“He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the Last Day” (John 12:48).

“[I AM HE THAT LIVETH, AND WAS DEAD; AND, BEHOLD, I AM ALIVE FOR EVERMORE], Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death” (Revelation 1:18).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).