GOD was, is and will always be GOD! “Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, even from [EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING], thou art God” (Psalm 90:2).

GOD created human beings in His Image and has promised human beings EVERLASTING LIFE (Genesis 1:26-27; 2:7) (John 3:16-18).

DO NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE TO FORGET GOD!

“[THE WICKED SHALL BE TURNED INTO HELL], and [ALL THE NATIONS] that [FORGET GOD]” (Psalm 9:17).

“Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name” (Jeremiah 33:2).

“I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the LORD have created it. [WOE UNTO HIM THAT STRIVETH WITH HIS MAKER]! Let the potsherd strive with the potsherds of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, What makest thou? or thy work, He hath no hands?” (Isaiah 45:7-9).

“I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them” (Isaiah 42:8-9).

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me. I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded” (Isaiah 45:5, 12).

“Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein” (Isaiah 42:5).

“I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King” (Isaiah 43:15).

“Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God” (Isaiah 44:6).

“I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God” (Isaiah 43:11-12).

“Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any” (Isaiah 44:8).

“I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me” (Isaiah 45:5).

“Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour. They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols. But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else” (Isaiah 45:15-18).

“Among the gods there is none like unto thee, O LORD; neither are there any works like unto thy works. [ALL NATIONS WHOM THOU HAST MADE SHALL COME AND WORSHIP BEFORE THEE], O LORD; [AND SHALL GLORIFY THY NAME]” (Psalms 86:8-9).

“[FOR HE IS THE LIVING GOD, AND STEDFAST FOR EVER, AND HIS KINGDOM THAT WHICH SHALL NOT BE DESTROYED, AND HIS DOMINION SHALL BE EVEN UNTO THE END]” (Daniel 6:26).

“Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth” (Isaiah 43:9).

“Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else. I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear” (Isaiah 45:22-23).

“[THOU ART MY GOD, AND I WILL PRAISE THEE: THOU ART MY GOD, I WILL EXALT THEE]. O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever” (Psalm 118:28-29).

“Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting to everlasting: and let all the people say, Amen. Praise ye the LORD” (Psalm 106:48).



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).