There is ONLY ONE MAN who knows the ONE WAY to GOD the FATHER in HEAVEN (John 3:15-18, 14:6)!


“[NO MAN HATH SEEN GOD] at any time; [THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON], which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him” (John 1:18).


While the road is still open, find this man and get on this road before it is too late!


“[JESUS CHRIST THE SAME YESTERDAY, AND TODAY, AND FOREVER]” (Hebrews 13:8) who says:


“Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is” (Mark 13:33).


“But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.


For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.


Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:


Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.


[AND WHAT I SAY UNTO YOU I SAY UNTO ALL, WATCH]” (Mark 13:32, 34-37).


“[ENTER YE IN AT THE STRAIT GATE]: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: [BECAUSE STRAIT IS THE GATE, AND NARROW IS THE WAY, WHICH LEADETH UNTO LIFE, AND FEW THERE BE THAT FIND IT]” (Matthew 713-14).


“[NOT EVERY ONE] that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, [SHALL ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN; BUT HE THAT DOETH THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN]” (Matthew 7:21).


“In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. [I GO TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR YOU].


And if I go and prepare a place for you, [I WILL COME AGAIN, AND RECEIVE YOU UNTO MYSELF; THAT WHERE I AM, THERE YE MAY BE ALSO].


And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.


Thomas saith unto him, ‘Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?’


Jesus saith unto him, ‘[I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE: NO MAN COMETH UNTO THE FATHER, BUT BY ME]’” (John 14:2-6).


“[I JESUS HAVE SENT MINE ANGEL TO TESTIFY UNTO YOU THESE THINGS IN THE CHURCHES]. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.


He which testifieth these things saith, [SURELY I COME QUICKLY]. Amen. [EVEN SO, COME, LORD JESUS]. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen” (Revelation 22:16-21).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

God is Good. “THERE IS NONE GOOD BUT ONE, THAT IS, GOD:” (Matthew 19:17), says Jesus, the Only Begotten Son of God.

The POWER OF GOD and HIS ONLY BEFOTTEN SON (Genesis 1:1-31) (John 1:1-4, 14, 3:16-18): Human beings who die in JESUS CHRIST NEVER SEE DEATH: BELIEVE THIS! (John 8:51, 10:19, 27-30).

Give God the FATHER THANKS for ALL THINGS and for giving his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON (John 3:16-18).